When it comes to springtime, we believe everyone deserves a treat after all that cleaning. At The Penny Rose, we're striking up a new, regular feature—Favorite Five—where we'll share a list of local goodies we're eyeing. In today's Favorite Five, we highlight some old favorites and several new finds.
- Leila Lou – This unique scent is perfect for those who love a fresh, feminine, subtle fragrance. If you enjoy this scent as much as we do, it's also available in candles and lotion. Leila Lou can be found at Stripe in downtown Santa Cruz.
- Anthology Magazine – This San Francisco-based shelter and lifestyle magazine takes a beautiful approach to home décor, travel, design and entertaining. The glossy is a an exquisitely edited piece of art in itself, with stunning images and great narrative. Anthology is available at Anthropologie, West Elm, Stripe and select Bay Area boutiques.
- One-of-a-kind Jewelry – Nothing gets more compliments than delicate adornments from places like Pacific Trading Company, Stripe, Jade, Wallflower Boutique and Cameron Marks.
- Jane Iredale Cosmetics – As written about here at The Penny Rose, healthy skin is beautiful skin. Get a springtime glow with Jane Iredale bronzers available at Staff of Life, L'Atelier and Chaminade Spa.
- Feminine Intimates – Hanky Panky and Cosabella make comfortable, sexy intimates for women. We adore the design of these styles, as well as the myriad springtime colors. Available at Pacific Trading Company and Camouflage in downtown Santa Cruz.